Aug 19, 2010

Hello out there

I guess every blog has to have first entry. So, what shall this be about? Well, first I'll outline some thoughs on why I started this blog here.

Okay, so I am cooperating on this website called "Nederlands Satanisme" which literally translates to "Dutch Satanism". Because I want the site to have an international voice which is seperate from the site itself, I started this blog here on blogspot. It was quick to set up, and I am generally lazy like that. Maybe I will register a domain for this at some time, but for now I stick my rants up here. Mainly because I have to keep the Dutch and the International (English-language) stuff seperated.

So, I hope you will enjoy this blog. I won't be posting often, but I hope what is here is worth your while.

Hail,

No comments:

Post a Comment